Tuesday, December 27, 2011

(My) Best blog posts of 2011!

2011 is coming to a close and 2012 is almost here. I wanted to share some of my most viewed blog posts of this year.

I hope 2012 brings my blog the same level of success, if not more success for the new year. I want to say thank you for the success that my blog has achieved this year. I wouldn't be honest, if I didn't say that I would love to see more success on the blog in the coming year! As always I will make sure that I do my best, because the work that I put out will determine the success on this blog.

Surprisingly 3 out of the 5 most viewed posts were all hair related. Hence my afro photo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. My elegant wedding hairstyle (natural hair)- this post displays how I wore my hair to a wedding I attended this past summer.
  2. My twist updo hairstyle. This was my very first attempt at this style and I've been in love ever since.
  3. Artist of the week (Etana feature). I do have some posts dedicated to music and artists that I love. So check those out the music page on the blog.
  4. Free coupons for fresh fruits and vegetables in NYC at farmers' markets. This blog post almost didn't make it to the list without the help of the NYC DOHMH Health Research Training Program facebook page. So, thank you for spreading the word and referring others to the blog post. This post was an in effort to get New Yorkers to eat healthier by informing them about the coupons that the NYC Health Department gives out for free to purchase fresh fruits & vegetables at farmers' markets around the city.
  5. DIY Hair moisturizer. In this post I combine 2 ingredients (aloe vera + oil) to make a moisturizing leave-in conditioner for styling my hair. the feedback was great on this post and I'm happy that I could share it.
Take a look at these posts (which are conveniently located on the home page of the blog). Feel free to comment| Follow| Use reaction buttons if you like these posts and want to see more.

Thank you for a great year,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!