Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eating Healthy is Sexy| Fruit & Vegetable Juices

Hello guys,


It's me again with another blog post. I've being drinking fruit and vegetable juices for weeks now and I love it. In this post, I spoke about how I'm on this journey to get clear skin by increasing my intake of fresh fruits and vegetables; thereby, limiting my intake of processed foods, which includes pasteurized juices (they're processed too).

Drinking fruit and vegetable juices allows the digestive system to rest so that your body has time to put its energy, besides digesting, into elimination, recovery and healing.

Studies have shown that juicing increases your body's function and helps to strengthen your body's various systems — your endocrine system, digestive system, and immune system, to name a few.


Eating healthy is sexy! Don’t let anyone tell you different, because there’s nothing fun about being sick.

With my brand new juicer I juiced:
Apples, Carrots, Celery & Cucumber <----------------------Delicious!



Eat|Drink as many fruits and vegetables as you can. February is heart health month. Be a better you! Keep your body clean!

If you're also in love with fruit and vegetable juices, let me know using the reaction buttons + comment below. Don't forget to Follow this blog for my juicing recipes.

Source: abc--Juicing Up your Nutrition

3 comments:

  1. making our own fruit juice is very health and fun. instead of buying a 100% fruit drink out there that is highly process.i can make my own less half the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a juicer here in Spain, so I make smoothies!!! And I also read, because it's liquid form (smoothie a bit thicker but still) it's quicker to process in your body and u get the nutrients faster, is that true? Anyway, I've always loved fruit smoothies,and so I've been trying to incorporate veggies now too...I've experimented putting spinach in it, and I loved the turn out I had with beets !!!!!!! delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camila. Yes research shows that the nutrients are absorbed and used in our cells a lot faster than lets say the fruits and veggies were whole. I've been meaning to try beets in my juices but I haven't made the effort to try it yet. Since you had a good turn out with your beet recipe, I think that I'm more inclined to juice some beets :o)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!