Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Health & Wellness Favorites

Hello friends!

I wanted to take a chapter out of YouTube beauty gurus who showcase their monthly favorites. Monthly Favorites will showcase the products and/or services that I currently love for the month.

So Let’s begin!  (Though I am bit late since it's already July)

Lilia's Healthbook June Health & Wellness Favorites.

Tea Tree Oil. Like I’ve mentioned before, I have very oily and acne prone skin. Tea Tree oil has saved my face. Tea tree oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-septic, which means it does a great job at killing acne causing bacteria and purifying my skin. How I use: Immediately after cleansing, with my face dripping wet, I take a cotton pad dab a few drops of tea tree oil and gently dab this all over my face. Due to the nature of this oil, it will sting a bit, but it will subside. Afterwards, I will moisturize. I do this every day, 1-2 times a day. Tea Tree oil can be a bit drying due to its potency; so, don't go overboard.

www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com
Aloe Vera gel. I love aloe Vera gel. I use it primarily for two reasons: To act as a light natural moisturizer for my face and to style my hair. Aloe Vera gel is very light. It does really provide a strong hold, which is what I like for my hair. The uses of aloe Vera gel are endless. Simply Google the benefits of this gel and you will sure to find a use that works for you.

  1. www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com
     Green smoothies. Since learning about green smoothies, they have become a mainstay of my diet. Green smoothies are delicious; they are an excellent source of fiber, vitamins, mineral, and protein. They help me stay regular and most importantly, they are healthy. They have quickly become my go-to breakfast food.
    www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com
    Do you enjoy the use of any of these items? Comment Below!
    <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3845666/lilias-healthbook?claim=upah8kn6yr5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. nice post!

    check out my giveaway on:
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!