Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Idealist Graduate School Fair: NYC

Hello friends,

idealist.org


This is a quick post to share some information that I've recently received. Unfortunately, I am not able to attend this fair, but I thought it pertinent to share.

If you are thinking of graduate school and you're in the NYC listen up! Idealist.org is hosting a graduate school fair on Thursday, September 15, 2011 from 5-8 pm at the Metropolitan Pavilion on 125th W. 18th street.
This is a  great opportunity to receive some information on graduate school, ask questions, share ideas, be informed, and be open to different perspectives on the graduate school process. Don't forget that you'll be able to meet professionals in the field and other like minded individuals like yourselves.
Over 220 different graduate programs will be in attendance. Therefore, whatever field that you're interested in is bound to be represented. By the way, the program is free!
For more information, click HERE.

If you are able to attend, please let me know. I would love to hear all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!