Monday, May 30, 2011

Hot Summer Days: Staying Hydrated

A good tip for hot summer days is walking with your water. During the hot summer days, we sweat more often and as a result, our bodies tend to need more hydration. To combat dehydration, I walk with my water bottles everywhere I go. For instance, this weekend (sunny weather), my boyfriend had a cricket match; and if you know anything about cricket, it lasts hours (5+ hrs).
I fill it up first thing in the morning or when I plan to go outdoors. This way, I always have water to drink & I don't have to spend money on those pesky, water bottles (which can add up). I recommend reusable bottles like the one pictured below.


I hope this tip keeps you hydrated during the hot & humid summer days.

Stay Hydrated!

2 comments:

  1. I keep a bottle of water filled half way in the freezer. So on my way out, I grab my bottle and fill it up the rest of the way with cold water and it stays icy cold for a few hours or till I need a refill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good tip Celeste! One that I will incorporate as I do not like very cold water.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments!