Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Artist of the Week: Junior Kelly


One of my favorite artist is none other than Junior Kelly. Mr. Kelly hails from Jamaica. I love his music, because he promotes social consciousness and social justice through his work. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet him at a concert two summers ago in Brooklyn, New York, where he helped to raise funds for a primary school in Jamaica. The concert was great and I had a blast. Here are two photos I took from the concert. I also have a 4 second video with him where he's writing me an autograph, but I could embed it here for whatever reason (argh).

If you love Reggae music as much as I do & you don't know who Mr. Kelly is you are missing out. For more information on the man, click here.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed that evening with JR.KELLY.it was a good thoughtful night.two thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!