These seven food items are highly nutritious and delicious, and make up a big part of my diet.
1. Spinach: A rich source of plant-based omega 3's, which helps reduce one's risk of heart disease, stroke, & osteoporosis.
2. Yogurt: Builds Bone and boots immunity.
3.Tomatoes: They are heart healthy and also boosts the immune system.
4. Carrots: Love them! Are cancer fighting, also build the immune system and enhances eye sight.
5. Blueberries: Also cancer fighting (because antioxidants in found in blueberries fight free radicals)
6. Black beans: Heart healthy, build protein, great source of fiber.
7. Oats: Also heart healthy, builds protein, & a good source of fiber.
**Comments are welcomed. Don't forget to use the reaction buttons below the post. Thanks :o)**