Monday, July 15, 2013

Creamy White Peach Mango Smoothie

Hello friends,


I love smoothies! I'm always looking to create my own recipes. Now that its hot outside, I find myself drinking more and more smoothies throughout the day. Smoothies are so easy to make and taste great.

My first smoothie recipe was delicious, but there were too many ingredients. My advice for anyone who wants to incorporate more smoothies in their diet is to start with the fruits that you enjpy and don't feel the need to add a bunch of ingredients. All you need is your base (liquid), your choice of greens, fruit, and healthy fats (such as coconut oil, flax seeds, chia seeds). 5-6 ingredients at the most!!

This smoothie recipe is my all time favorite. It is creamy and the ripeness of the white white added the right amount of sweetness.

Creamy White Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe
2 ripe white peaches
kale leaves
1 cup of fozen mango
1.5 cups of coconut water
2 tbsps of ground flax seed

Enjoy!


I hope this helps,

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!