Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Coco-Cocoa Body Butter Recipe! (Great for hot summer days)

Hello friends,


It melts like butter, (pun intended) in your hands.

I hope that everyone is doing well!

This blog post follows from my previous blogpost, Searching for that work-life balance. I don't know if I've found that balance, but in the meantime, I do have a new schedule to devote more time to my blog. That way, I get my creative ideas out there and do what I love to do.

This body butter recipe is perfect for those hot summer days, because a little goes a long way during this time. Really, you don't need a lot. 

Tip: Best used on dampened skin for added moisture.

If anyone tries this recipe, please let me know how it goes. I would love to know your thoughts!

 This healthy body butter recipe calls for:  

1/2 cup of Cocoa butter
1/2 cup of Coconut oil
2 tbsps of Vitamin E oil (after the cocoa butter+coconut oil has cooled, but not hardened)
~10 drops of lavender oil (after the cocoa butter+coconut oil has cooled, but not hardened)



 Thank you for taking the time to read!

 I hope this helps,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!