Monday, December 31, 2012

Help with the Oil Cleansing Method + Happy New Year

I'm currently researching the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM). I am definitely leaning towards this method to keep my face moisturized, prevent the overproduction of oil and reduce breakouts.
Has anyone tried the oil cleansing method? If so, what advice would you give?

As 2012 comes to a close, I wish all of you the BEST that the New Year has to offer. To all my followers, thank you for all your support and continued support on the blog. I started this blog as a means to learn, relearn and share the many facets of health and wellness. Although, this blog is small, I'm grateful for what it is today and the community that has formed as a result. Thank you to all of you who ask questions, comment, like and share my posts. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

 Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Yes I have tried the OCM method and it is a huge part of my skin care regimen. Try using seasame seed oil with whatever other oil you use I know sounds crazy but I did my research and found out that it's the QUEEN of all oils. Good luck and Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggi! Thanks for that tip. I will definitely look into Sesame oil for the OCM.

      Delete
  2. Happy new year xx

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have much luck with it. It left my skin very soft but I also got even more lumpy acne. :-( I was kinda disappointed because it seems to work for most people. You can read about it on my blog:
    http://www.oliviacleansgreen.com/2012/10/oil-cleansing-method-5-week-follow-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia! I will definitely checkout your post on the oil cleansing method. Knowledge is Power! Thank you for following my blog!

      Delete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!