Monday, December 31, 2012

Help with the Oil Cleansing Method + Happy New Year

I'm currently researching the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM). I am definitely leaning towards this method to keep my face moisturized, prevent the overproduction of oil and reduce breakouts.
Has anyone tried the oil cleansing method? If so, what advice would you give?

As 2012 comes to a close, I wish all of you the BEST that the New Year has to offer. To all my followers, thank you for all your support and continued support on the blog. I started this blog as a means to learn, relearn and share the many facets of health and wellness. Although, this blog is small, I'm grateful for what it is today and the community that has formed as a result. Thank you to all of you who ask questions, comment, like and share my posts. Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

 Happy New Year!