Thursday, October 18, 2012

Natural Hair: How I'm wearing my hair this Winter!

Hello friends,


I wanted to share how I will be wearing my hair this winter season. I typically don't wear my hair out loose. I love twisting my hair to create updos. I typically wear my hair in the same manner week to week, month to month, year to year lol. It just works very well for me, because it's easy and oh so convenient. I can't complain.

I simply gathered my hair towards the back with a small bun at the nape of my neck.

If you have any questions about how I created this look and what I used to create this look, simply comment below. Don't forget to use the reaction button, it let's me know what you like and don't like.



1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!