Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Green Smoothie Recipe #4 (Celery, Kale, Spinach...)

Hello friends,

I'm back with another smoothie recipe. . . my daily green deliciousness.
In case you missed green smoothie recipes 1 and 2 oh, and this recipe.
green smoothie recipe at www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com
The benefits of green smoothies are numerous. Just google it. Just know that I drink 16oz of pure, green deliciousness either for breakfast and/or dinner for overall health.

Now....the recipe! (Oh, this is my own recipe!! Sometimes I substitute the pear for an apple)

1 frozen banana
1 cup of kale
½ cup of spinach leaves
1 pear (very ripe)
~½ cup of coconut water
3 stalks of celery
2 tbsps of lemon juice 
  
www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com
This recipe should make 2 cups. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. You can always substitute various fruits and vegetables. You never have to stick to a certain recipe. That's what so unique about green smoothies: Anyone can make them with whatever one chooses.

Please let me know if you tried this particular recipe in the comments section. I would love to hear what you think. 

Take care,

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!