Saturday, November 5, 2011

Little Known Ways to use Baking Soda (Audio too)

The Good Health Series: Taking care of the Physical.
Baking Soda 


November is National Healthy Skin Month

There are many different ways to use baking soda from cooking to deodorizing for instance, but today I want to share with you two ways that I use baking soda, which I'm lovin'.

1. First I use it to exfoliate. I use baking soda mixed with a little bit water (mix into a paste) as a facial scrub. I use this at least once a week to remove dead skin cells and unclog my pores. Simply rub the paste in a circular motion all over your face for about a minute.Baking soda is not rough to the face. I have sensitive skin and it does not cause any irritation to my face.This paste can also be used on rough and dry areas of the body, such as elbows and knees. Don't forget to moisturize afterwards.

2. Secondly, I use as a sprinkle of it on my toothbrush with or without toothpaste to clean my teeth. Rinse well and enjoy results.

Baking soda is inexpensive and very accessible. I prefer to use it a s natural means to achieve healthy skin and white teeth. I do not guarantee instant results, but overtime, you should be able to see results. I hope this information was helpful to you! Let me know if this works by commenting and using the reaction buttons. For more information similar to this, Follow the blog.

**An audio of this blog post is included **



Physical health- involves taking care of the body by making healthy & positive choices that affect the physical body

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. I will try it out. It wont make me break out will it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snow Black. It won't break you out. I have really sensitive skin and I've been fine. Thanks for taking the time out to read + comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE baking soda! It's such a POWER PRODUCT! Thanks for sharing, because a lot of people had NO idea ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly Michelle! This is my exact reason for creating this post and this blog...to help share and promote healthy ways to increase health and wellness. Thank you for taking the time out to stop by
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!