Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My OWN Thanksgiving meal

My family and I never really 'celebrated' Thanksgiving. This is partly due to our immigrant status. It's only been about 2 years ago that we've tried to have the whole family gathering over a big feast. I only had 2 days off for Thanksgiving this year, plus the weekend of course, which is a short break from what I'm used to, but I'm not complaining :) As a result, I decided to stay in OH and i tried my own thanksgiving meal. The Bf visited and we cooked together. Here is the meal we cooked/baked:

We argued the whole time..laughed the whole time and enjoyed a great meal we cooked ourselves. It was great!

This is the pumpkin bread I baked. Surprisingly, it tasted nothing like pumpkin....Probably 7 cups of flour was too much...LoL


And here's the happy couple...




1 comment:

  1. best moment for 2010 for me.i can't wait for us to do it next year

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!