Wednesday, April 30, 2014

52 Week Money Challenge

Hello friends,

image via pinterest
I think a big part of being healthy and well is making sure that our finances are in order. Building a savings account is not always the easiest thing to do, but with discipline and commitment it can be done. I have found the 52 Week Money Challenge to work very well in helping me and others save a little each week.

Keep in mind, this is the 16th week. It's not too late.

This is how it works:
Save $1 the first week. The second week, $2; the third week, $3. Increase the amount by $1 each week. By the end of 52 weeks, you will have saved $1,378!

I have friends who double their weekly savings each week. There is no wrong or right way to do this. The idea is to get in the habit of saving. 

It's not too late to join. If you're already participating in the 52 week challenge, let me know how you're making out.


Take care,


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!