Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How much exercise do you really need?

Hello friends,

image via pinterest
I'm here with another blog post. This one discusses the the length of time anyone can devote to exercise. You only need 10-20 minutes.

One of the biggest obstacles to exercising is time. We often think that we need to give a whole hour to exercising, but research has shown that we really don't need that much. If you don't have 1 hour to exercising then that's okay. Short bouts of exercise, let's say, 10-20 minutes is all we really need.

Now if you're exercising to lose weight, then you probably need to devote more time to notice significant weight loss, but if you're like me and you're not looking to lose weight, then 10-20 minutes is all you need. Even 5 minutes of high intensity each day is also recommended.

The time literally just flies by during each exercise routine, because 10-20 minutes is more than enough to be/stay fit and be healthy. I usually go for walks or do some cardio or strength training. High-energy, up-beat music is my best friend during these workout sessions. The best part is that anyone can find 10 minutes out of their day to take a walk or do some exercise in the comfort of their own homes.

Just knowing that it only takes 10-20 minutes is enough motivation for me to exercise daily. I wanted to keep this article short and straight to the point, but if you need more information on this topic, you can click on this article, How much exercise do you really need? by WedMD.

 One more thing...
I'm also on Pinterest. Follow me here :o) And if you have a pinterest account, let me know. I'd love to follow you.

 I hope this post was helpful,


 

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!