Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ice skating then drinks

              Walk with those seeking truth...Run from those who think they've found it - Deepak Chopra

Ice skating is not my forte. I can count the number of times that I've been ice skating. However, not knowing how to skate does not deter me from visiting the ice. For $5 and sometimes as low as $2 students (and the public) can ice skate conveniently on campus. A university that boasts its own ice arena...not bad.

This time around, I made up my mind to actively learn how to ice skate, without holding on to the railings or my friends. Because I consciously made the effort to balance on the ice, my ice skating skills definitely improved, which was validated by my friends. And falling TWICE was well worth it...although my bum still hurts. Overall the experience was fun and I can't wait for next time.

Some pics from the night...with wonderful friends Yi-Jen and Angela

balancing on the ice...no hands






holding on ...

Quick pic on the ice with Angela
Yi-Jen & I




Celebrating a fun night


2 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments!