Thursday, June 7, 2012

Berry-Coconut smoothie

Hello guys,

Usually, I don't have smoothies for breakfast, but over the past few weeks, I must say that smoothies for breakfast has now become a staple in my diet. 

You will love this Berry-infused coconut smoothie. It is easy to make and all you need are just a few ingredients:
Strawberries,blueberries, bananas, kale, honey and coconut milk.

www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com
 Put all ingredients in a blender......................................Blend and Serve!
www.liliashealthbook.blogspot.com


You can add ice to make sure that your smoothie is chilled or you can use frozen fruit (which is what I did). Enjoy this berry-coconut deliciousness.

Don't forget to use the reaction buttons, follow this blog for more smoothie updates and leave a comment if you like/dislike  :o)

Take care,

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments!